Wednesday 8 June 2011

Twitter updates (6/08/2011)

Your regular dose of celeb tweets!

Priyanka Chopra
sitting in hair and makeup while listenin to chasing cars by snow patrol.One of my all time fav songs.I think Im in a mushy mood today.Hehe.

Shekhar Kapur
The ppl say d political system has betrayed them n r looking for leadership outside it. Does d Constitution forbid tht?

Siddharth
Anna protested. They tried to find dirt on his white kurta. Ramdev came. They only read communalism in his saffron.Is someone in green next?

Celina Jaitly
However thank u for your wishes , bouquets and love :)..For authentic info on me log on to my official website www.celinajaitlyofficial.com

Mahesh Bhatt
In a market economy the rich exploit the poor. In a fame seeking society the fans who r poor exploit the stars to get a slice of stardom.

Shruti Haasan
Such beautiful weather in hyderabad today!!:) shooting outdoors and loving it!:)

Arshad Warsi
Maria Zeke n Zene are totally jet lagging they were awake all night n kept me awake too... I am so sleepy right now....

Vivek Oberoi
I jst saw the film SHAITAAN, take a bow bijoy nambiar! A director 2watch out for!Fabulously stylish film! I really enjoyed it! All the best!

Amitabh Bachchan
T 396 -Last patch work on 'Bbuddah' complete .. now to face the music ..

Raima Sen
Next release is 22shrabon..a bengali film..and hindi is RAAKH..by tanuja chandra ..

Shazahn Padamsee
Just finished an amazing shoot for a campaign with Reebok Easy Tone Shoes. Its been a long day of jumping,dancing and running!

Ram Gopal Varma
I hate wishing nd being wished cos nthng evr cmes out of a wish..evrythng cmes out either on my decisions on myself or othrs decisions on me

Sanjay Dutt
New cop in town: Sanjay Dutt to play Thakur Pritam Singh in Vinod Bachchan's Zilla Ghaziabad

Nikhil Dwivedi
Its time for some perfect breakfast! The good life! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment