Monday 9 May 2011

Why I adopted Preity Zinta

The man who claimed to be Preity Zinta's adoptive father and even told the media, "I am preparing to make a will, where I will give Preity everything that I have.

Anyway, daughters have a right to everything", has decided to reveal his real reason for adopting the actress.

Son of the legendary filmmaker Kamaal Amrohi, Shandar will chronicle his life in his biography titled From Nowhere To Somewhere. In this, he plans to share the secrets about the case that he had filed last year in March against his sister Rukhsar and her son, Waseem, of fraudulently pledging his shares in his father's corporation Mahal Pictures Pvt Ltd to a company in Pune.

The involvement of Preity Zinta in the case that catapulted him to the spotlight will form a major portion of the book to be penned by Reena Roy's sister Barkha.

Shandar revealed, "I will explain my decision to adopt Preity. I wouldn't like to discuss the money I was said to have given or offered her as written in the papers.

The real story will be published in my biography." Shandar added, "Barkha is in talks with a publisher. So, that too is more or less sorted out."

When contacted, Barkha said, "Shandar has a very interesting story to tell. Yes, I suggested he tell it to the world through a book. He said 'Why don't you write it Barkha?' I accepted the challenge."

Barkha added, "Shandar's biography shall be ready in three-four months. Right now, I am off to Amroha, where the Amrohis have their ancestral haveli.

Kamaal saab and Shandar were both born there. I am collecting every possible fact for Shandar's narration. I don't want to miss out on anything."

No comments:

Post a Comment