Monday 23 May 2011

I am fine: Veena Malik

Contrary to reports from Pakistan, actress Veena Malik has not been injured in the massive road accident on Monday as she travelled from Islamabad to Lahore. The Pakistani papers wrote that Veena was recovering from the accident in a hospital.

"Not true," the sensuous siren called to let us know, "I didn't even get a single scratch. It was a miracle. If you see the car I was travelling in, you'd think everyone in it had perished. The vehicle is completely mangled. But I escaped totally unhurt, and so did the people who were with me. I think there's a guardian angel who is watching over me."

Veena was at the wheel when the accident happened. "I don't know what happened. It was a very steep road. And when you see the height at which the car was, you'd wonder how anyone can survive in an accident on that road."

In the aftermath of the accident, Veena and her Indian boyfriend, actor Ashmit Patel, whom she met when they were co-contestants in the reality show "Bigg Boss", are together again. Apparently, Ashmit has been on the phone constantly, inquiring about Veena's well-being, specially since the reports in the Pakistan press were fairly alarming.

Says Veena coyly, "Ashmit and I can never be separated. We're bonded by karma. We're meant to be together, not only in this life but for all our lives to come."

Prod her about plans of marriage and she giggles, "Neither Ashmit nor I believe in the institution of marriage. The day marriage makes sense to both of us, we'd take the plunge."
Veena returns to Mumbai in two weeks. "I've accepted three movie projects. I'll talk about them when I return to India."

No comments:

Post a Comment