Thursday 5 May 2011

Kainaz nervous to watch Ragini MMS with parents

Kainaz Motivala, who plays the protagonist in Ekta Kapoor's Ragini MMS, says the love-making steamy scenes with co-star Raj Kumar were difficult and at times uncomfortable too.

"Initially, I was a bit sceptical about doing explicit love-making scenes for Ragini MMS, but the script was so good and these scenes were required in the film to take the plot ahead, so I had to do it. Even my co-star Raj and director Pawan Kriplani made me feel comfortable. Moreover, for a new comer like me it's a dream role and I feel lucky to get this film."

So, will she be comfortable to watch the film with her parents when it gets released? "Honestly speaking, it was also a constant reminder of my parents watching the scenes that kept making me more and more uncomfortable while shooting. Though I have briefed my mother about the intimate scenes, but I'm a bit nervous to watch the film with my parents. I am worried about how they will react. I hope they understand that it's part of my work," she says.

No comments:

Post a Comment