Thursday 19 May 2011

Twitter updates (05/19/2011)

Amitabh Bachchan
T 377 -Right now the tech is for India and UK, but soon an App., is being readied through which you connect from any part of the world ..

Shilpa Shetty

Sick and tired of all the congratulatory msgs and calls,so for the last time "I AM NOT PREGNANT".all this is so annoying..grrrrrrrrr

Mahesh Bhatt

The context of our lives is constantly in flux. We evolve through relationships!

Shreya Ghoshal
Good morning:) did u miss me? :) I was relaxing yesterday. Tried some turkish delights, n slept well. Tonight is the concert.

Mallika Sherawat
aw thxoxoxo bb! RT nish_music: , we loved ur Dress at Cannes, paparazzi will say what it wants! India and Youth loves you! :*

Siddharth
Getting into a week of consisting of 2 things I enjoy least - the heat and dance:( Lots of heat, lots of crazy dancing, very little ability!

Neha Dhupia
Back in town n back at work... Have a great day u all....

Shruti Haasan
Super early start today!someone blasting music till 3 am :\ anyway! Trying not to fall asleep:)

Riteish
Stanley ka Dabba- it has a child like quality that's magical - Amol gupte take bow. Aur stanley ne toh kamaal kar diya-' 'Watch it Now'

Vir Das
Bright side: this Dkbose thing is catching on. Strangeside: every tweet I get has a cuss in it.

Lisa Ray
A pause to catch my breath during rehearsal for 'TAJ'...catch your breath, look hard, cherish the beauty in the movement: kathak.

Ayesha Takia
Thank u all 4 always saying the most loveliest things about me and giving me the most wonderful compliments..I appreciate it alot
 
Neil Mukesh
Ok so any one knows good riddles :) haven't heard a good one for long :)

Nikhil Dwivedi
Was watching Gumnaam, one of the brilliant classics of the industry..... Suggest some more films to me, will you???

No comments:

Post a Comment