Wednesday 6 April 2011

Twitter update (04/06/2011)

Your regular dose of celeb tweets!

Riya Sen
happy birthday grandmom...love you always !

Rahul Bose
Hv in last 5 yrs tracked (w/women's rights NGO, Akshara) in dismay the growing gap in the gender ratio - hurting India in unimaginable ways.

Neil Mukesh
In the gym after so long. The fracture dint allow me. Got to start all over again :)

Payal Rohatgi
Am going to be speaking to media ard 3pm reg sudhir mishra issue and put an end to all this nonsense. This entire gang is after my blood.

Celina Jaitly
The thing is that we "have" good leaders .. But they do not have the freedom to the good they are capable of

Shruti Haasan
Busy days ahead!just got done shooting in hyd this morning now heading to chennai for ezham arivu!friends are the secret of my energy!!:)

Neha Dhupia
On my way to Shoot with 2 time #F1 champion mika hakkinen ... Wil post a pic soon !

Shekhar Kapur
We need a 'Quit India' movement against corrupt politicians. This is our next Freedom Struggle.

Madhavan
Ada da.. I know where the restaurant is.. Its just that I can't go there and eat as I would become the meal myself.. Lol

Mahesh Bhatt
Why do some people recognize a calamitous new situation while the majority does not? Is it because we r blinded by our own idea of 'truth'?

Dino Morea
Today Chennai Super Kings announces that My company CoolMaal are the official merchandising partners. So here for the press conf with Dhoni.

Arshad Warsi
got an off today yaaaaaaaa... going shopping... love off days abroad n thank you GOD for everything... enjoy ur day tweepers....

Javed Akhtar
I am an Indian who opposes communalism of all kinds. Always attacked by both Muslim & Hindu extremists but they can't intimidate me

Raima Sen
Gooood morning....nauka dubi will also release all over india in hindi and be called Kashmakash...in may

Shabana Azmi
For every 1000 boys in India there are only 933 girls in age group of children upto 6 years. When are we going 2 do something about it?

Gul Panag
In Haryana-districts with low literacy rate show higher sex ratio. Interesting.The more they study,the more ways they find 2 kill baby girls

Dia Mirza
I had tweeted this site earlier I'm doing it again. indiaagainstcorruption.org perhaps it will stir u like many have been into taking action

No comments:

Post a Comment