Thursday 14 April 2011

I am not seeing Salman Kangna Ranaut

The actress says she is happy to be single at the moment and enjoying her 'psycho' tag, since everything seems to have worked out for her

So what?" seems to be Kangna Ranaut's attitude towards every single controversy surrounding her. And there are many. However, with the latest rumours of her and Hollywood actor Gerard Butler getting a bit out of hand, the pretty girl from Himachal wants to clear the air.

Putting the past behind her, this time around, the actress wants to make sure that her every single relationship friends, enemies or otherwise, remains just that.

You've been in a couple of relationships before. So what happened now?
My experience with relationships hasn't been great. Any girl in my place would have been careful after that. Besides, it's just been 2-3 years that I have been single. And that's not a very long time, is it? I am taking my time.

You've also stayed away from your exes. Have those wounds not healed yet?
I haven't deliberately stayed away from them. If you have loved somebody it may not work out sometimes, but love stays. If I come across them, I always go up to say 'Hi'.

I just want to be sure this time. But yes, it's high time that I start dating and I soon shall. There are a couple of proposals

From Bollywood?
(Smiles) I am not disclosing that.

Salman has become your best friend?
This is a very tricky question.

I don't mean anything else....
Well, I first met Salman on the sets of Dus Ka Dum and we became friends instantly. With time, I realised that he is probably the only person in the industry who genuinely loves me.

He has stood by me in my good and bad times. I don't know if other people will be there or not, but he will.

And the rumours that you are seeing him?
Not true. I am not seeing Salman. I am not seeing anybody. And when I will, I shall be very open about it. That's always the way I have been.

What about Gerard Butler?
Gerard just dropped in to say 'Hi' on the sets of Happy New Year in the US but he and I didn't go for any holiday. If I had, I have no reason to hide it. I am young and successful. Why would I hide it? I am very open with my parents too.

So, why did he come to your sets just to say 'Hi'?
I am not sharing that with anybody.

Why do you think the 'edgy' label has stuck with you? Some even call you 'psycho'.
Because I am so good at what I do. It happens with all good actors. Al Pacino was labelled with the gangster image after Scarface. With an award at the age of 17 for Gangster, it stayed on in people's mind. And Fashion only made it stronger.

Even my roles in Once Upon A Time in Mumbaai and Tanu weds Manu had a streak of madness in them. And I definitely didn't mind it.

I might be doing something right, that's why it has worked for me. Otherwise aaj kal kiski picture chalti hai?

Well, you have done well for yourself. But why haven't we still seen you in a movie with one of the three Khans or say a Hirani film?
You should ask them this question. I am very keen to work with Hirani and Aamir. I have told them so. However, I am very fortunate that I have given superhits without the Khans. You cannot take away from me that I have been here on my own. If I had been launched by Shah Rukh Khan, good for me. Lekin nahin hua, toh bhi good for me.

Reportedly, Ajay Devgn and Sanjay Dutt have had issues with you?
Has Sanjay or Ajay told you? They have not told me either. We don't hang out, we don't have conversations. So where's the question of a misunderstanding? Why should I believe everything that is written?

Manyata Dutt and Amisha Patel have problems with you?
I am not going to jump to conclusions. At times, when you are in tinsel town, there is smoke without fire.

I don't react and I am taking my time. I have met Amisha only once in my life and I have hardly had conversations with Manyata.

It doesn't change a thing for me. I like Amisha. She has gorgeous skin. I will definitely go up to her and say 'Hello'. I'm going to judge people by their behaviour towards me and not what I read in the papers.

No comments:

Post a Comment