Wednesday 20 April 2011

Aamir offered me a job Chintu

Not many know that Aamir was the one who introduced Chintu to the gloss and glamour of the B-town.

Fondly recalling his first meeting with the actor, Satyajeet says, "The lure of arc lights drove me to Mumbai from Nagpur.

I was luckily present at the shooting of Aamir's movie Ishq in 1997 when I garnered his attention with my mean, muscled look and toned body.

He immediately sent a spot boy and called for me.

After the introduction, much to my awe, Aamir offered me the job to be his physical trainer and asked me to shift to Mumbai. I was floored by his down-to-earth demeanour and just couldn't believe my luck.

 That's how my association with Aamir and my innings as a celebrity fitness trainer began."

No comments:

Post a Comment