Monday 11 April 2011

Ameesha's hot and single!

Juhu has just become a sexier location. Thanks to Ameesha Patel in her bikini avatar is sizzling on a billboard.

The actress modeled the swimwear for her close friend Komal Shahani's summer collection. She flaunts the gorgeous bikinis on her curvaceous body, transforming herself into a water nymph. Ask her to give BT readers five summer tips to beat the heat and look glam at the same time and she shoots, "Eat lot of fruits because your appetite will go for a toss in summer.

Secondly, wear loose clothes but something that compliments your body. Thirdly, wear less make-up. Let your pores breathe. Fourthly, get a tan for sure and lastly, get a sexy bikini and flaunt your tan like me." The sultry siren has been in news for her recent link-up with Yuvraj Singh. She shoots,

 "It was very strange. Yuvi and I are friends. We have worked before on endorsements. When I have a man in my life, I will find no reason to hide him. I'm single and dragging friends to link them up with me is just uncalled for."

No comments:

Post a Comment