Thursday 14 April 2011

Esha Deol wants an all family cast

Esha Deol has certainly not given up the hope to have her a big family reunion on screen. She has been dreaming of acting in a film which stars Dharmendra, Sunny, Bobby, Hema and her sister.

Esha who has just turned producer, says, "It would be fab to work with the entire family. I'm certainly keeping this option open in my production house's to-do list.

" Esha, who has shot with her dad for the first time for Tell me Oh Khuda, has been bowled over by her pa's ease in front of the camera, "He is an effortless actor and I got to learn so much from him.

I couldn't believe that I was acting with my father – something I always wanted to do. It is the best moment of my acting career." This is where you say "Awwww."

No comments:

Post a Comment