Friday 8 April 2011

Salman Khan's sizing up Arjun Kapoor

Well, we think Sallu's done with mentoring the gorgeous ladies of Bollywood, and now he's turning his attention to the hunks in the making.

Not a bad idea Sallu, at least with the boys there's no risk of pyaar ke side effects, huh? First on his list is Boney Kapoor's son, Arjun Kapoor, who will be debuting with YRF's upcoming film Virus Dewan. "I was working on a couple of films with Salman and he called me one day.

He asked me what I was doing with my life and suggested I start making an effort to debut as an actor before it was too late. I weighed 140 Kgs back then, I immediately sarted working out with Salman to get into shape. I owe part of my debut to him," said the newbie, at a recent event.

Now while you're shaping him up to size, Sallu, we suggest you share a few love notes too, on how to win over the beauties. What say? For the hottest news and gossip from B-town, watch Planet Bollywood everyday at 7pm only on zoOm!

No comments:

Post a Comment