Saturday 13 November 2010

Priyanka Chopra rubbishes marriage Rumours

MUMBAI: After articles of Priyanka Chopra agreeing to “tie the knot” and “succumbing to her parents’ wishes” surfaced, the actress has rubbished all reports of an impending marriage.

Priyanka clarified on her Twitter account, “What is all this rubbish talk about me getting married! Pun-lease!! Not even close.. And hell-oo! There has to be SOMEONE to marry also na??!” Well said’!

Piggy Chops was quoted in a tabloid saying, “I am ready to get married. I am just waiting for a guy to come and sweep me off my feet. If I get that kind of guy tomorrow, I don’t mind marrying tomorrow.” Well, that puts an end to matters.

As per the articles, Priyanka had given into her parents’ wishes, who had even started looking for a suitable groom for the actress! This was followed by speculation as to who the suitable boy would be, whether he would be from the film industry and a very intense discussion on her recent link-ups with her co-stars.

So there you go boys, you can heave a sigh of relief for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment