Thursday 20 January 2011

It's divine intervention

Having a godfather in the industry is one thing, but having God with you is another, says actress Aditi Sajwan, whose roles on TV have always been closely connected with Lord Krishna.

Even though she started her career Meri Doli Tere Angana, she got noticed in Jai Shree Krishna and later in Meera.

"I should indeed thank God for the fabulous break that he's given me in my career," says Aditi, who in real life too is a devout follower of Krishna. "Since childhood, I've worshipped him. Little did I know that I'd play the role of his mother and also of his doting devotee Meera," she smiles. Talking about her role in Jai Shree Krishna, Aditi says, "It was a huge role and naturally a big challenge.

At first I wasn't too keen, but thanks to Moti Sagarji's persuasion, I took it up. And today I'm so glad I did," says the young actress, who's now looking forward to more youthful roles that would suit her age.

No comments:

Post a Comment