Thursday 6 January 2011

Aanchal denies dating rumors

Aanchal Kumar has denied the news that she is 'dating' Rahul Bhatt. She said, "All I want to say is that Rahul is a dear friend."

But what about the fact that Rahul himself had come forward to declare that they are a couple? To this, Aanchal replied, "His statement has been tweaked. What he meant was that he's very fond of me. And we love each other as friends. Nothing else."

She then added, "I really don't understand the need to put this so prominently. I had cleared my stand even when I came out of the "Bigg Boss" house. I had also said then that Rahul is one person with whom I would love to be in touch with. But that doesn't mean that we are dating."

Not happy at the whole sequence of events, she said, "It's sheer friendship and this is being misconstrued. We are friends and will remain so. And if people feel that it's love, then I have nothing to say."

No comments:

Post a Comment