Tuesday 8 February 2011

Ranbir as house-husband

Ranbir Kapoor, when asked about how he'd pamper his lady love, reports Nimisha Tiwari

Wanna know what Ranbir Kapoor did over the weekend? TOI snooped in on the rockstar's trail and found him giving styling tips alongwith his stylist friend Aalim.

Sporting a green cotton shirt, torn blue jeans and black aviators, Ranbir took the students there completely by surprise as he volunteered to do some impromptu straightening, ironing and blow drying.

But his next statement is what got our attention. "Since I am good at giving my lady love a shampoo, a blow dry and even ironing her hair, I guess I will make a good house husband," said RK Junior.

When one of the young girls asked him how he took care of his own hair, he said, "I've got stubborn wavy hair, so I am perpetually at the mercy of my stylist

No comments:

Post a Comment