Thursday 17 March 2011

Fans get a bigger bite of Aamir

While some Aamir fans are happy watching his films, there are many who wouldn't stop just at that. Of course, thanks to zoOm, one such lucky fan's dream came true on AK's birthday (14th March).

We asked Aamir fans to post interesting questions for their superstar on zoOm's Facebook page, and the best question of them all, won a chance to meet Aamir and bite into his birthday cake too. A few minutes before ringing in his birthday, the actor confessed, "I don't think birthdays are a big deal, I mean, I'd like to receive gifts more than just once a year".

While most astrologers are talking about how the stars will shine on him on his 46th year, he personally isn't expecting much from the celestial powers. "I don't give much importance to astrology and I believe we should do the best we can," he adds. On his D-day, we couldn't resist asking Aamir about the one thing he's been wishing - the big Oscar dream. "I have been offered several Hollywood films in the past but I turned them down because the role wasn't as appealing as I'd want it to be," he said. Well, while Aamir's still wishing for the big 'O', you can dream of getting a bigger bite of Aamir the next time. More like cutting the cake and eating it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment